Late Summer Nights #1
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Three finals, two days, and then you're free for the summer -- but all those tests aren't going to stop you from checking your usual DrawBBS.
Late Summer Nights is the first in a series of short visual novels about the overlap of online and “real life,” the 90/00s web, and friendship.
Things You Should Know
- The game is played in real time. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a couple extra seconds for a response. If someone says it'll take them 5 minutes, it'll probably take them 5 real-time minutes. This game is best played with a distraction handy, like the real internet.
- There is no audio. If you want music, I recommend putting on some snazzy 90s tunes (bonus points for grunge).
- Average playtime is about 45 minutes if you're not multitasking. It can be much longer if you are.
- The Options menu is accessible via the ESC key.
- Episode 2 will be out in Summer 2018.
You are Yule, a junior in high school who spends way too much of their time online. Other characters include:
The Two Internet-Best-Friends
The Emo Kid
The Supportive One
|Published||Jun 28, 2017|
|Release date||20 days ago|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Interactive Fiction, Role Playing|
|Tags||1990s, 2000s, Episodic, internet, Non violent, oekaki, school, Short|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 20180201 Bugfix18 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.